The Yadkin Valley Wine Festival ®
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE YADKIN VALLEY WINE
1. Since our Festival permit is not valid until
11:00 a.m., wristbands and wineglasses will NOT be available prior to the 11:00 am opening of the Festival.
2. To comply with North Carolina Alcohol
Law Enforcement regulations, ANYONE attending the Festival who will be
possessing, tasting, drinking, or purchasing
alcohol on the Festival grounds MUST
be 21 years of age and MUST have a festival tasting wristband. POSItiVE
PHOTO IDENTIFICATION MUST be shown at the Ticket Booth to obtain your individual tasting wristband and commemorative wine glass.
Patrons in violation of these ALE laws will be asked to purchase a
tasting wristband, dispose of their alcohol, or may be escorted
from the Festival grounds by law enforcement. If you are not
possessing, tasting, buying, or consuming wine, admission to the Festival is
3. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is permitted on the Festival grounds. Law
enforcement agents are present to enforce those provisions.
4. For insurance, health and safety reasons NO PETS,
NO COOLERS AND NO FIREARMS will be permitted on the Festival
5. For the viewing comfort of other attendees, shade umbrellas
or tents are
permitted only along the outer perimeter of the listening area by